€140 from March 6th, 2020
€80 from March 6th, 2020. Additional lectures and second authors €20
University of Seville Undergraduates
With the modality of academic conferences. These conferences are worth 0,8 ECTS.
It includes: access to the scientific sessions, the right to participate and a certificate.
E.g. Two authors €110; three authors €130. Form March 6th, €140 + €20 (additional authors) = €160.
One author with a maximum of two lectures: additional €40.
Bank transfer to the University of Seville bank account
SWIFT | BSCHESMM – IBAN: ES95 0049 2588 7024 1425 0158
Do not forget to add in the observations section the following code: 211 to link your payment to the congress. Add the participant full name and last names.
Payment at the Registration Office
Procedure:1. Send a personalised email. Write in the subject line: SOLICITUD DE FACTURA and the REQUESTER’S NAME. E.g. Solicitud de factura. Susana García Herrera.
2. Attach the payment receipt.
3. IWrite the following data in the email body:
- Requester’s name and last names (organisation or natural person)
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- ZIP Code
- Additional codes or references to be included in the invoice .